Thursday, February 8, 2007

Memorandum Due

To: Dean Bumble
From Professor Junior III
Re: Visit of Senator Faceworth
Date: September 8, 2007

I am delighted to accept the role as Senator Faceworth's host. There are some arrangements that I would like your office to make. Senator Faceworth will need a driver and a car with suitable seating for 6 adults. Also, I have heard he enjoys a good single malt scotch. Please have an array placed in his office. On the evening of the 17th, Caroline and I, along with Hugo and Marvelle Valencia, would like to host a cocktail party for Senator Faceworth in your home. I presume your office will arrange suitable catering.

As you know Supreme Senior Vice President of Foreign Porgrams, Hugo Valencia, and I have recently returned from Italy where we made all the necessary arrangements for this summer's foreign study in Rome program. The details will be provided to the students shortly. This is a pardigm shifting summer program in that only the professors will have their lives disrupted by travel. The students will enjoy the foreign experience via video feed (or weekly written reports should there be technical problems). In the meantime, I know it would mean a great deal to the students if you and Christie could visit with them "in" Italy. We will be in Rome for three weeks and then in Florence for three weeks. Please let me know what works for you.

No comments:

 

Buy.com Coupon
Buy.com Coupon